Our school meals follow a healthy eating policy and are produced freshly every day our school kitchen from only:
- fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region;
- fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers;
- products free from additives associated with health problems in young children;
- fats free from hydrogenated oils; with
- menus that are nutritionally balanced
From September 2014 key stage one children (reception, years 1 and 2) are entitled to a free school meal. For key stage two pupils (years 3, 4, 5 and 6) there is a charge for school meals. School Dinners cost £2.75 per day and everyday the children have the option of a hot dinner, a freshly made traditional sandwich or a jacket potato with a selection of 3 toppings
Children in Class 1 will automatically be ordered the hot meal of the day unless parents tell us differanly. Children in Classes 2, 3 and 4 can pick om the morning what they woudl like to order.
Our Autumn Term Menu can be accessed by the link below.