|Boy's Uniform||Girl's Summer Uniform||Girl's Uniform|
|Grey trousers or grey shorts||Jade green pinafore dress||Grey skirt|
|White shirt or polo shirt||Jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan||Girls may also wear grey school trousers if desired|
|Jade green school sweatshirt||Grey tights or white socks||White blouse, shirt or polo shirt|
|Grey, black or white socks||Black, flat shoes, no trainers||Jade green school sweatshirt or cardigan|
|Black shoes, not trainers||
Grey tights or white socks
Black, flat shoes, no trainers
Uniform can be purchased from School Shop (online) CLICK the link below to take you directly to the Roecliffe page.
Additional school uniform information:
- Roecliffe School coats are also available to order from the website. Our navy coats are warm and waterproof with an integral hood. Your child's initials can be sewn onto the front in jade to ensure the coat always comes back to you.
- Please name all uniform.
- The wearing of jewelllery and makeup (including nail varnish) are not permitted.
- Simple studs can be worn if your child has pierced ears; these will need to be removed for PE or covered with plasters. .
- Please make sure your child can manage their own uniform when changing for PE or using the lavatory.
- Lace-up shoes should only be worn if your child can tie laces.
PE kit for boys and girls:
- White, black or navy shorts
- Jade green school T-shirt, or plain white T-shirt
- Grey school hoodie(optional) otherwise school jumper / cardigan may be worn
- Black or grey tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE in the colder weather
- Indoor PE will be bare feet
- Outdoor PE plimsoles or trainers are needed (school shoes are not suitable)
Additional PE kit information:
- T-shirts and sweatshirts may be purchased via the school office (subject to available sizes)
- PE kit should all be named and kept in school in a named drawstring bag.
- PE days are displayed in the notice boards, however it is helpful if the kits are brought in on Mondays and taken home on Friday for washing. Kits should be kept in lockers.
- Please ensure that PE kit is always available for PE days in school (see PE Days in notice boards)